15 Questions to Discover Your Life Purpose
The following are a list of questions that can assist you in discovering your purpose. They are meant as a guide to help you get into a frame of mind that will be conducive to defining your personal mission.
- Take out a few sheets of loose paper and a pen.
- Find a place where you will not be interrupted. Turn off your cell phone.
- Write the answers to each question down. Write the first thing that pops into your head. Write without editing. Use point form. It’s important to write out your answers rather than just thinking about them.
- Write quickly. Give yourself less than 60 seconds a question. Preferably less than 30 seconds.
- Be honest. Nobody will read it. It’s important to write without editing.
- Enjoy the moment and smile as you write.
To request free access, please contact your consultant.